Friday, May 7, 2010

Jamyla Rogers - May 5, 2010

I had the best time this weekend.

TJ and I went on a weekend trip to AnhuiTianzhu Mountain, with Hohai University, the university we are studying abroad at. My legs got the best work out ever. We had to climb this huge mountain. There was stairs for days. When I thought we were at the top of the mountain, I looked to the right and there were hundreds of more stairs. It took us five and half hours to reach the top of the mountain and go back down. I was so tired, but when I reached the top, the world looked so different. I had never seen anything like that before. I felt like I was flying. I looked up and the sky was so close, as if I could reach up and touch it. God sure can make the most beautiful things. The next day we went to the water fall on the mountain and canoing. I had a lot of fun and I made new friends. This weekend was peaceful and great. Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment