Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Terrance Johnson - April 26, 2010

Hello JSU. I am in Nanjing, China making you proud.

Along with going to class, I have been interning with the Pfrang Association(www.pfrang-association.org). On the job, I was assigned as a project coordinator of the 10th Annual Pfrang Gala this past weekend. Through major German partnerships and the Nanjing community, we raised over 200,000 RMB during the evening. Sixty more children will join the over 600 students that have received scholarships to give a gift for life, education. Charity is a huge part of my life.

So many of you have been a blessing to me, it's only fair for me to live a life helping others. After witnessing such an amazing event, I feel great going into exam week. I have been so nervous that I have lost two cell phones. Three is one of my lucky numbers so I hope to hang on to the third phone. JSU, I look forward to giving you an overall feedback of this new opportunity. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,



Terrance Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Ni Hao pengyou! How are you? Wow you're doing big things over there this time. It's great to hear all of your endeavors in helping others. Continue working hard and creating successful stories for Jackson State University your dear old college home. Well until next time...have a good one and oh yea keep that cell phone close by lol! Zai Chien!:-)
    ~Shekerra Dampier~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on, Terrance! Enjoy the last days of this wonderful adventure. Good luck with exams. Good luck with that phone.
    Stop by sometime after your return so I can hear about the amazing world that your energy, creativity and altruism have opened up for you.

    ReplyDelete