Monday, April 19, 2010

Tishira Echols - April 11, 2010

Nanjing, China

Today was the least busy of all my days in China so far. Today, I woke up late for breakfast, but my roommate ordered breakfast in bed for us (McDonald's) It rained all day, so we stayed in bed nearly the whole day and talked, did homework, and talked to friends on Skype. At noon, the rest of the group returned from church and told us about their experience there. I am very excited about going next week. Then we all discussed the way we were feeling about our overall experience in China so far. Finally, at around 6:00 p.m., about five of us went to eat at a restaurant on campus. I didn't like it very much. I had chicken, rice, potatoes, noodles, sweet and sour chicken, and another type of chicken with a tangy smell and flavor. After the meal, we all went back to my room and shared snacks. Then everyone returned to their own rooms to do homework.




Much love,

from Nanjing, China,

Tishira Echols

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tisha-Ray Hope Your Having Fun!!!!

    Sincerly; Jasmine your ex- Roomie!!

    ReplyDelete